Kay Kim, Psy.D.,LMFT
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP)
- AA(Alcohol Anonymous)
- Korean Community Services in Orange County
- AADAP(Asian American Drug Abuse Program)
- SSG/APAIT Counselor
- CCEP Counseling
- Kay Kim Counseling
- Domestic Violence, Marriage/Couples Problems, Child Care,
- Alcohol, Gambling, Internet Addiction, Drug Abuse,
- Psychological Conflict, Anger Management, Depression, Anxiety, Bereavement, Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, & etc.
- Cross-Cultural Conflict, Workplace Relationship Issues,
- General Psychological Counseling
- Please call or message(text/email) to schedule an appointment.
(213) 434-6000     firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each session is 45 minutes.
- Both face-to-face and virtual counseling are available.
- Counseling fee is determined by a sliding scale.
- Initial Intake Session: $200
- Regular Session: $150
Kay Kim provides mental health counseling in a safe, respectful environment for her clients.